JD Communications realizes that today’s applications require an increasing amount of bandwidth. For this reason fibre optic cable will play a vital role in the telecommunications industry.
Fibre Optic cable can be installed in areas with Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), which include power transmission lines, Sub-stations and rail tracks. It can also be installed in Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) areas because Optical Fibre has no metallic elements, which in turn gives excellent Non- Conductivity.
- Installation of Fibre Optic Networks
- Fibre Optic cabling and termination
- OTDR Testing
- Fibre Optic Fusion and Mechanical splicing
- Trenching, Pit and Pipe installation
- Cable Hauling
- Testing and Certification